Indian Chicken Soup With Cauliflower
Serves: 4 | Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 15 mi
Nutrition per serving:
348 kcals 19g Fats
22g Carbs 24g Protein
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1.3 lbs (600g) cauliflower florets
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 tsp. hot curry powder
- 14 oz. (400g) canned lentils, drained
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 chicken stoke cube
- 2/3 cup (160ml) coconut milk, canned
- 12 oz. (350g) skinless, boneless chicken thigh, cubed
- 3 ¼ cup (750ml) boiling water
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Separate the cauliflower florets, half the large ones.
Heat the oil in a large pot and fry the cauliflower with the curry powder over medium heat for 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, rinse and drain the lentils. Cut the tomatoes into wedges.
Add the lentils, tomatoes, stock tablet, coconut milk, chicken cubes and the water to the pot and bring to boil on high heat. Turn down the heat and let simmer for 10 minutes.
Serve in deep bowls seasoned with ground pepper.