The Bootcamp that's unlike every other Bootcamp
This is no ordinary bootcamp! You will work out with a small group of women. A typical class has 8-10 participants. Sessions vary between intervals, circuits, kettlebells and other strength and resistance training. We keep our classes small so that we can adapt the training to suit all levels of fitness. You will never be left behind or asked to perform dozens of burpees!
And there are 13 sessions per week to choose from, perfect for busy mums with changing schedules.
What they say about the training
How does it work?
- Choose from 13 training sessions each week so you have flexibility over when to train. No pre-booking necessary!
- Small group sizes so that sessions can be tailored to your needs and fitness levels.
- An individualised approach so that you will never get left behind, or be asked to perform endless burpees!
- Highly effective, fat-burning sessions, designed to boost your metabolic rates for hours after training.
- Train with other mums who are super supportive and on a similar journey.
- Access our private Facebook community to hold you accountable and keep you on track.
When and where do you train?
We train in Burpham Sutherland Park, Worplesdon and in Newlands Corner.
I'm worried I'm not fit enough...
It’s a common concern – you’re not alone! The thing with our group is that we keep our numbers low, especially so that our trainers can get to know you. That way we are able to adapt the session to your needs – whether it’s a dodgey knee, or a lack of exercise over several years. We’re there to help an guide you on your individual journey…
How much does it cost?
Membership costs £59 per month for UNLIMITED classes. Whilst we do ask our members to sign up to a direct debit, you are totally in control. There is no joining fee, no minimum term and no cancellation fee.
Online only £45 per month.
PAYG at only £8 per class.
I'm ready! How do I get started?
Excellent. The best way to get started is to book a Free Trial. Just choose your preferred slot and fill in some contact details. We’ll see you soon!
If you’d like to give it a try, sign up for a free trial and join in for a week for free. You’ll quickly get an idea of what we’re all about and whether we offer what you need.