A Final batch of the bodyweight workouts from my collection. I hope you have found them useful over the summer holidays.
As before, Please read the following paragraphs before getting stuck in!
- Participants should be able to workout at high intensity for around 20 minutes.
- Please seek advice of a qualified trainer if in doubt.
- Please warm up well for 10 minutes before attempting any of these routines. For example: try 5 minutes of skipping or jogging, 5 minutes of easy kettlebell moves and some dynamic stretches as a good warm up routine.
Workout 5: Simple and Deadly
Total Time approx. 15 minutes
Complete 10 rounds for time.
- 20 Squats
- 15 Reverse Lunges
- 10 Press ups
- 5 Burpees
Workout 6: 30 Thirty
Total Time approx. 20 minutes
Set a time for 30sec. You will complete the following pairs of exercises for 30 sec each. Move swiftly from one exercise to the other without rest. Complete each pair 4 times.
Then rest approx. 1 minutes before moving on to the next pair
- Pair 1: Power squats and wall sit
- Pair 2: Mountain climbers and plank
- Pair 3: Reverse lunges (alternate) and Lunge jumps
- Pair 4: Burpees and Press ups
- Pair 5: Side plank left: Side plank right
- Bonus: Sprinter skips (one leg, other leg next round) and Ice Skaters