Zoom Fitness Sessions
We’ve been here before, and we know how to do this: here’s a quick refresh on how to get the most out of our zoom fitness sessions.
- For all sessions except Pilates: Meeting ID is 293 727 3035
- For Pilates sessions: Meeting ID: 8189 560 7073
- You will need a Password. Please contact Chris if you don’t know this! This remains the same for all sessions.
Your Set up
- Please spend some time ahead of the session getting your set up right (it takes longer than you think).
- Ideally please get your feet and head in!
- You can use your camera on video setting to check what this would look like!
- Also, Zoom sucks up a lot of battery life! Please charge up and plug in ahead of the session…
During the Session
- If there are children around you, lawnmowers or hedge trimmers, please set yourself to Mute.
- You can change your view. The settings here are found by tapping your screen (phone / ipad) or top RHS on desktop.). Options are:
- Active speaker view, where it flits around to whoever is speaking. This is the default view.
- Gallery, where you see everyone. Tap the icon and swipe left or right…
Protect Your Tech!
- If you’re workout out outdoors, please think about wet weather and wind!
- iPads have been known to tip over (and smash!) in windy conditions.
- And persistent rain is, um, not great for tech either. A transparent plastic bag should work to keep you dry!