The Melita Fitness Retreat
Escape to the Downs for a weekend of fitness, laughter and fun.
We have two upcoming retreats:
- 16-18 October 2020 (FULLY BOOKED)
- 18-20 June 2021 (Places Available)
What to expect?
- Plenty of exercise! Think kettlebells, HIIT, walks or runs, core, yoga and more..
- Lots of fresh air and invigorating countryside.
- Gorgeous accommodation in a luxury barn.
- Fabulous, healthy food prepared for you by our very own chef.
- Fantastic company with like-minded women.
- Information and education workshops.
- Lots and lots of laughter!
- Absolutely no worries or responsibilities for 3 whole days!
Why you should come?
- Because it’s really good fun! Seriously, non-stop giggles.
- Because you get to spend 3 days in awesome company!
- Because you get to spend 3 days not thinking about anything other than what leggings you should wear.
- Because you won’t have to do anything for 3 days except make your own coffee!
- There’s even an indoor pool!
- Oh and the fitness side of it is pretty awesome too!
Here’s what others have said…
“Was a fab weekend, lots of laughter and fun”
“Besides the hilarious-ness […], the best thing about the weekend was being able to turn off “the mental load” for 48 hours so that we could truly focus on our own self care – exercise, healthy food, great company, and so much laughter.”
View highlights from last time
See for yourself what we got up to here
Brooklands is an established retreat venue. I visited myself earlier this year and was impressed with the venue and location. It’s got two studios, two treatment rooms, ten bedrooms, ten bathrooms, an indoor swimming pool and sauna. It’s got wonderful outdoor space, is close to the sea and the beautiful south downs countryside and historic Arundel.
Have a quick look around here.
What, where and how much?
- 2 nights at Brooklands Barn near Arundel (70 min from Guildford)
- £420 -£450 all included
- All food prepared by a catering chef, drinks (even alcohol), and all sessions are included.
For more info and a look at a typical timetable, here.
Get in touch to register your interest!