The Melita Fitness Retreat – October 2020
Yay – I’m finally opening bookings for this retreat!
This will be our third one, having done our first in March 2019. The second, which is already sold out, will be in March 2020.
So here’s the low-down on this October Retreat…
What, where and how much?
- 2 nights at Brooklands Barn near Arundel (70 min from Guildford)
- Friday 16 October to Sunday 18 October 2020
- All food prepared by a catering chef, drinks (even alcohol), and all sessions are included.
Why you should come?
- Because it’s awesome fun!
- Because you get to spend 3 days in awesome company!
- Because you get to spend 3 days not thinking about anything other than what leggings you should wear.
- Because you won’t have to do anything for 3 days except make your own coffee!
- Because there won’t be any children.
- Oh and, the fitness side of it is pretty awesome too!
Here’s what others have said…
“Was a fab weekend, lots of laughter and fun”
“Besides the hilarious-ness […], the best thing about the weekend was being able to turn off “the mental load” for 48 hours so that we could truly focus on our own self care – exercise, healthy food, great company, and so much laughter.”
View highlights from last time
See for yourself what we got up to here
Brooklands is an established retreat venue. I visited myself earlier this year and was impressed with the venue and location. It’s got two studios, two treatment rooms, ten bedrooms, ten bathrooms, an indoor swimming pool and sauna. It’s got wonderful outdoor space, is close to the sea and the beautiful south downs countryside and historic Arundel.
Have a quick look around here.
For more info and a look at a typical timetable, here.
Ready to book?
To book just fill in the form here and follow the instructions to pay your deposit.