Online training

ONLINE TRAINING DURING CORONAVIRUS: We are now doing a combination of online sessions and Burpham sessions. See the timetable for when and where.

 

“It’s so good to have the trainers on hand like normal. They’re motivating, making sure you’re all doing the right exercises and, most of all, providing accountability: no way would I work out so effectively on my own or by just following a YouTube video.” – Jenny

We are still doing some group online training during coronavirus using zoom as well as a return to Sutherland Memorial Park for many of the sessions. With many of the same exercises as usual, we’re seeing more of each other than ever… perhaps a training session is the best possible reason to have a break from home schooling, or distance learning? Keeping fit and staying in control of at least one aspect of your routine in these unsettling times can give you a massive boost: don’t be scared to give it a try if you haven’t got online with us yet. Over 82% of our Melita membership joined us online in our first online week – we look forward to seeing you soon if you’re in the other 18%! 

Free week-long trial for non-members still available.

Training timetable

See the full timetable here to see when we’re online and when we’re meeting in real life.

How to work out online

How do I connect?

We use Zoom for our online training. This is free software and you can connect via a phone, tablet or laptop. 

To connect via a laptop all you need to do is click on the link found in the details section when you book your class.

If you are using a phone or tablet you may prefer to download the free Zoom app to connect that way. 

What equipment do I need?

You don’t need any specialist equipment to join in with our online sessions. You may find a towel or mat useful to put on the floor if you are working out in your garden as there is usually some floor-based exercise. If you have a kettlebell or other weight, it may be worth having it to hand although all exercises will include options that don’t require weights

 

 

We love getting to know new people!

Let’s get started.

For many mums, the first step is often the hardest. But once you’ve taken that leap of faith by placing your trust in Christine, you’ll never look back.

With the help of Melita Fitness, your dream of the perfect body and increased energy will come true. The beginning of a new and exciting chapter starts now..